Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

FYI Friday


I'm back with my second installment of FYI Friday!  Let's get right to it.

1.  This morning I asked Colin which of his 3 summer camps he's enjoyed the most, Superhero, Basketball, or this one?  No surprise he chose that one!  The child loves to eat.

2.  I was very surprised that this girl won Design Star.  Spoiler alert if you haven't watched the finale yet!

3.  Speaking of breakfast, I think I might treat the boys to this one day next week...or maybe the first day of school so that Colin's teacher will really think highly of me (:

4.  I just discovered this place and now I'm already ready for next summer so I can go back to Charleston and engorge myself!

5.  This might change my life.  Or at least Wes' since he usually gets an earful about it!

6.  Only 2 1/2 weeks left until this little fella starts his first day of kindergarten.  Yikes!  I'm trying not to think about it.  I've been trying to think of some great tradition to start or some special way to kick off the year.  Here's a cute idea.


7.  I'm starting this tomorrow.  Swear!  

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet pic of your little guy! The first day of kindergarten is so bittersweet! I love that you are going to do something special to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cooking classes look very cool. I had no idea about those! That would be such a fun idea for a date night...if we ever have one of those again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm I am certain I will be using that washing machine/towel trick! Hopefully this weekend! I like Colin's little bow tie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using the vinegar and baking soda trick on our towels for years. I also run them extra long on the dry cycle to make sure they're dry and air them out before putting them in the hamper.

    I love the workout idea, I'm with you starting tomorrow!

    I can't believe school is starting and Colin is one of the students! Time flies!!

    PS - We drove by the new Jungle Jim's (not yet oepn, but soon) in Eastgate last weekend, it should be pretty neat, and right on the way to our house from Lexington : )

    ReplyDelete