Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Comparison Shopping

One of the great things about reading and following other blogs is discovering other blogs and websites that you never would have found previously.  Of these websites, the shopping ones are, of course, my favorites.  I'm not sure it's a good thing that I've found so much eye candy but thus far I've managed to curtail the urge to splurge.

In looking at these said sites, one often discovers similarities, or shall I say knock-offs.  Enter exhibit A:

This is the Tory Burch Miller Thong that retails for $198.  Cute but I have a hard time justifying that kind of money for so little shoe!

But what if you found a close replica?  Would anyone really notice that far down on your foot?  Oh sure, a true fashionista would but in reality how many of those do you come across every day?!  Enter exhibit B:

This is LoveMyShoes.com version that retails for $18.98, only 10% of the cost of the Tory Burch sandal.

I personally think they're both cute and make me long for the days of walking on the beach or heading to the pool.  In the meantime, I'll enjoy the wonderfully delicious spring weather we're in the midst of right now!

1 comment:

  1. Great find! Hope you guys have great Easter weather!

    ReplyDelete