So I don't have any special Thanksgiving recipes to share since I've only prepared one actual T-day meal. I'm anxious to get back to read of your successes though. Hopefully you'll get to try some new things as well as some of your tried-and-true favorites!
I've seen several daily posts both here and on Facebook describing things you're thankful for. I thought this was such a good idea to list something every day of the month but I clearly didn't get my act together in enough time. So I'm consolidating my list into 1 post. In no particular order, I'm thankful for:
- My wonderful, loving, and oh so helpful husband.
- Colin's precious voice - I just wish I could bottle it!
- Family that all live close by. I'm so lucky and it allows me to spend more time with all of them. I love them all so much!
- The love of cooking and trying new foods.
- Great friends who love and support me more than I knew was possible.
- Blog friends who are more like long lost friends.
- Friday nights
- The health of my family
- A great job at a great company
- Watching Colin grow and explore and wishing I could freeze time. It's so fun to watch him experience things for the first time and watch his expression.
- Warm jammies and fluffy covers to keep me warm at night.
- Hope for tomorrow and the joy that today was a wonderful day!
I think I could go on and on but those were the things near and dear to my heart tonight. Have a wonderful day!